Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: John Atkinson

[SG]?Styrofoam walls...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:36:57 -0500
Subject: [SG]?Styrofoam walls...

My brother and I resently bought some computer speakers, and some of the
packing seemed useable for my starwars stormtrooper mini's.
 I have three pieces of styrofoam sheet about 1/4" thick, by about 6.25"
wide, by 15.75" long.
I was thinking of using it to make some modular interior walls.  I could
base each wall section on some corrigated cardboard, and cover them with
paper so I could decorate 'em.

 Does anyone have any other, or better ideas?	Has anyone heard of
anything similar?

Any help acceptable.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: John Atkinson