Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island

Fw from John A

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:02:46 -0500
Subject: Fw from John A

-----Original Message-----
From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
To: Laserlight <laserlight@cwix.com>

>> Seriously, if anyone is corresponding with John, tell
>> him to try hard > not to contribute to the mortality stats for >
>engineers in hostile > regions.... :)
>> --Tom Barclay
>
>Tell Tom I'll try.

NRE Strategikon summary for Knights Templar forces:

>Battle
>     4xBanners: May be either Frater, Confrere, or mercenary.
Mercenary
>banners are usually equipped to Confrere standards.
>     1xSupport Banner: Most Support Banners are Confrere or mercenary.
>
>Banner:
>     2xArmored Lances: 9xMBT
>     2xPowered Armor Lances: 9xAPC.  If Frater, 9xPA elements,
3xPowered
>LAD elements, 6xPA GMS/L elements.  If Confrere, then 5xPA elements,
>1xPA LAD element, 3xPA GML/L elements
>     Support Lance: 2xMBT (Commander and Executive Officer) 3xADS-V,
>4xMortar.
>
>Support Banner:
>     2xArtillery Lances: 9xRAM Howitzers (Med Art), 1xCBS/V
>     1xEngineer Lance: 3xCEV, 6xAPC, 6 or 12 Powered Armor Engineer
>elements
>     1xADA Lance: 9xADS-V
>     1xAviation Lance: 3xRAH, 6xAH
>
>Frater/Confrere/Mercenary breakdown.  A battle may have any mixture of
>banners.  Banners within a battle are usually homogenous.  Independant
>banners may have any mixture of lances.  Only independant lances mix
>Frater and Confrere vehicles within the same lance.
>
>Frater Equipment (Destrier Series):
>MBT Size 4, Armor 4R, FGP, Grav, MDC/5 (T), PDS/S, ECM/S, Stealth 1,
>FiCon/S, Extra APSW
>
>APC Size 4, Armor 4R, FGP, Grav, 2xPA Elements, GMS/H/S, ECM/S, Stealth
>1
>
>Mortar: Size 4, Armor 4R, FGP, Grav, Light Artillery, ECM/S, Stealth 1,
>6 rounds (3 built into artillery cost, 3 additional)
>
>ADS-V:
>Size 4, Armor 4R, FGP, Grav, ADS/S
>
>Confrere Equipment (Charger Series)
>MBT Size 3, Armor 3R, FGP, Grav, MDC/4 (T), PDS/E, ECM/S, Stealth 1,
>FiCon/S
>
>APC Size 4, Armor 3R, FGP, Grav, 1xPA Element, GMS/H Sup, ECM/S,
Stealth
>1
>
>Mortar: Size 3, Armor 3R, FGP, Grav, Light Artillery, ECM/S, Stealth 1,
>5 rounds
>
>ADS-V
>Size 3, Armor 3R, FGP, Grav, ADS/E

Commentary: this is an exceptionally heavy formation, but meeting a
hostile
Templar unit is not intended to be a pleasant experience.  This is a
preliminary TOE that John has written for me; forther Templar details to
follow.

>Also, could you please send me whatever you've got on the Catalan Grand
>Company?  Even just the DBM army list would be helpful--I had to leave
>all my reference materials at home.
>
>John M. Atkinson

I sent the DBM list, that's all I have. If anyone else has anything they
wish to send, please reply back to John's address, not the list.

Prev: Re: [OT] BFG Questions ? Next: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island