Prev: FMA - Simply Melee Next: RE: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

Manufacturers was: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 06:42:13 -0600
Subject: Manufacturers was: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

***
Phil, wishing that manufacturers would get over the
size-it-to-fit-the-box mentality....
***

Well, I could go into some comments about standardization,
marketing, shelf space, etc., let's say I'd rather they'd
get away from the 'let us see how much empty box space we
can get away with to inflate the visual impact of this dog.'

On a related note: Just picked up BattleFleet Gothic(my caps),
and give it points for a relatively small box crammed pretty
full. I'm not gushing about the ships nor entirely comfortable
with the $60 price tag, but I've done far worse.

;->= AND will again...

The_Beast

Prev: FMA - Simply Melee Next: RE: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?