Prev: Re: Hell in Microcosm Next: FMA - Simply Melee

Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 05:39:07 -0500
Subject: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

The Caldwells wrote:
> So. . .my only real concern is finding a game store that stocks FT!
> (You know you're too avid a game player when. . .you base major life
> decisions  on proximity to a good game store!)
> Nick Caldwell
> clcaldwell@primary.net

I have family in Vienna, VA, so I've been down a couple of times to see
them.  What fun is a vacation if you can't look for good game stores!?!

Both stores that I have been to have been mentioned, Little Wars in
Fairfax and the Game Parlor in Chantilly.  Both stores have large tables
suitable for FT games.

When will you be in D.C.?  I'll be traveling down to D.C. in June for
my niece's graduation from high school and would like to get together
for some miniatures gaming some evening.

Jon

Prev: Re: Hell in Microcosm Next: FMA - Simply Melee