Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

Re: Hell in Microcosm

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:50:48 +1200
Subject: Re: Hell in Microcosm

Tony Wilkinson <twilko@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> Hey Andrew, who did you get the copy off and do they have any left?
    An Australian company, that our gaming group puts a lot of mail
orders
through. Unfortunately, I can't remember their details, but I will get
them
on the weekend, and check on the order, which I think is still being
arranged.
    More next time! And, hopefully, I can find some time to do some
playtesting in our group, instead of playing AH's Civilisation.

Andrew Martin
Who hasn't figured out a FMA conversion for AH Civilisation...
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?