Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: Nyrath and his cool maps...

RE: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:15:50 +1100
Subject: RE: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

With all this talk of old mini's, I decided to have a dig around the
back room & found a box of....
original StarBlazers ships.  An entire fleet of them.  Still on the
plastic sprues.
Unfortunately, they currently belong to my housemate, so I'm going to
have to _acquire_ them before I can assemble & paint them; and no, you
can't have them!

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies [BC3000AD]
Task Force Admiral Rollins - CNS Waterloo [MKW]
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius [La Fayette Incident]
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.