Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: RE: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:07:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

Jason spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> >>Blake 7 (British) also had some neat ships IIRC. There were actually

> >>(Corgi?) toys of them...
> >
> >Hmm... heard the name, never seen the show to my knowledge.
>
> Great show. Got the whole thing on tape. Funny that every single alien
> planet either looks like an English wood or a quarry. Had some
> "interesting" special effects and the ships were pretty good.

Hmmm. Could this be because England is populated by expatriate
Aliens? I wonder. Mr. Tuffley does seem to have a preoccupation with
games of conquest and little space ships......

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: John Atkinson Next: RE: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV