Prev: Re: Minis in the News Next: RE: OK, here's what happened....

[OT] Re: Minis in the News

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:01:15 -0600
Subject: [OT] Re: Minis in the News

From: Rick Rutherford <rick@esr.com>

>Hi all,
>
>FYI, Wizards of the Coast is going to start making their own
miniatures,
and
>they've hired Bob Watts to run their shop! Check out:
>http://www.wizards.com/Corporate_Info/News_Releases/WotC/BobWatts.html

Oppsss... I should have said something yesterday as Wizards informed
shareholders about this on Monday afternoon.

Glad I'm not involved with Ral Partha's AD&D line as I'm sure the rumors
about the license for AD&D line not being renewed is surely on the
level.
This of course brings up something with Ral Partha - on the 22nd,
according
to the FASA web site, FASA bought out the other controlling interest(s),
proclaiming that Ral is going to focus on FASA products (big surprise).
So
starts the new phase of the corporate monsters (just kidding... or am I)
;-)

Oh well...  now I get to face that one day per year I really dread...
gathering all the information the accountant needs to find our how much
owe the IRS and Minnesota State Revenue.

Kevin Walker
Mac / Windows Software Developer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester   MN	 USA

Prev: Re: Minis in the News Next: RE: OK, here's what happened....