Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.

Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen@m...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:01:35 +1000
Subject: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

At 10:49 PM 3/23/99 -0500, you wrote:

>>Blake 7 (British) also had some neat ships IIRC. There were actually
>>(Corgi?) toys of them...
>
>Hmm... heard the name, never seen the show to my knowledge.

Great show. Got the whole thing on tape. Funny that every single alien
planet either looks like an English wood or a quarry. Had some
"interesting" special effects and the ships were pretty good.

>Or, if they're in scale with the starships, as a really muckin' huge
>starbase....

Got the model, tried to work out it's size once proportional and it was
just too big for play. Then I thought, well maybe there should be star
bases that are so big that a fleet attack would be really tough to
manage.

>Later,
>
>					Aaron Teske
>					ateske@HICom.net
>LAUNCH DAY!
>A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
>file. Does strange things.
>		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

		 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd Oceania Regiment
		  "He dosen't know what he wants.
			  He's Insane"
		email J.Stephensen@fbs.gu.edu.au

Prev: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV Next: Re: OT: On a more personal note, redux.