Prev: RE: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV

John Atkinson

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 22:34:04 -0500
Subject: John Atkinson

  He has e-mailed me from Germany.  He has arrived safely and is
designing
Alarishi and Templar AFV's for me (or more accurately, he's designing
panzers for Thyssen-Rheinmetall or someone, and Alarish will buy the
license).
  Doesn't look like he has any combat missions scheduled for the next
few
months, although with Bill "I'm Having a Scandal, Let's Distract the
Media"
Clinton in charge, I suppose that could change any time (my opinion,
although I doubt John would disagree on that).

--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
Personal Site: www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html
Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Prev: RE: On a more personal note, redux. Next: Re: Ship minis.... from old movies and TV