Prev: OT sort of, but interesting Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:02:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

>Thomas sed:
>***
>Now there is a Space Fighter mini for Jon to make.... Not-Gunstars...
>***
>
>And if Jon needs any pics, between movie program and FASA games
>I've got, I'm certain we could work something up.
>
>Of course, the Not-Starfuries might work for conversions in the
>meantime.
>
>Then, there are the two Kodan fighters and the big, bad boy itself...
>*shudder*
>
>The_Beast

I've not seen the movie, and have only seen a small B&W pic of a resin
Gunstar kit in a magazine advert - so I've got a rough impression of
what
it looks like, but no details. If someone wants to email some pics over,
I'll see what we can do....  :-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: OT sort of, but interesting Next: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...