Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...(and Star Blazers) Next: RE: Spacebattles.com

RE: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:05:49 -0800
Subject: RE: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...

At 4:35 PM -0800 3/22/99, Aaron Teske wrote:
>Besides, I can't get the image of a Gunstar-like ship where each
>gunner has
>a set of weapons available, and just spin 'round and 'roudn and 'round
>shooting at whatever's in their field of view at the time. ^_^  I guess
>that's not loads of 6-arc weapons, but close enough....  (Now who
>knows/remembers what a Gunstar is? ^_^; )

Mr. Teske is making a classical reference. The science-fiction
equivalent of the apocrypha: The Last Starfighter.

[note that Mr. Llaneza is making a structural reference to apocrypha in
general and not a theological reference nor, really, a value statement.]

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [FT]Variable Fire Arcs...(and Star Blazers) Next: RE: Spacebattles.com