Prev: Spacebattles.com Next: Re: Operational scale

Re: Pop-Up attack

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 11:22:54 +1200
Subject: Re: Pop-Up attack

Rick Norman <thurvin@yahoo.com> wrote:
>A question I have is the use of pop-up attacks when within LOS and 36"
of
ADS. Does the VTOL come under attack from ADS?
    Yes, if the ADS player wants to.

>How I solve the problem is make the VTOLs in question make a reaction
test
at +2 to preform a pop-up attack in this position, If a 1 is rolled, the
one
of VTOL comes under ADS before forced down. I am open to any other
answer to
problem.
    Check out page 42, fourth paragraph, "VTOLs test Reaction to Air
Defence
fire as complete units, as opposed to the individual tests used for
Aerospace craft." And fifth paragraph tells what they do when the
reaction
test is failed. Then later on, in the same column, "Threat level of +1".

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
	 1	   2	     3	       4	 5	   6	     7