Prev: Naval terminology in Russian & [LIST]Re: [OT]Strike Vector Next: [OT]Strike Vector/URL location

RE: [OT]Strike Vector

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:02:26 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT]Strike Vector

Well the "Lite" rules for Kids will be up this weekend along with some
counters.

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell