Prev: Re: [OT]Strike Vector Next: RE: [OT]Strike Vector

Naval terminology in Russian & [LIST]Re: [OT]Strike Vector

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:02:01 -0600
Subject: Naval terminology in Russian & [LIST]Re: [OT]Strike Vector

***
Many people I know of are also anxiously awaiting the Strike Vector
rules....

Chris Lowrey
***

Meanwhile, several of us are waiting for a URL. ;->=

If you are going to discuss a site, please do include it in the post.
I know we're trying to suppress duplication in posts, but you CAN go
too far.

On another note, those few who mentioned wanting to look at the multi-
language naval glossary, I've got a series of GIF's up on my Geocities
web site. I must warn you these are 6 HUGE files, running .9 to 1.5 meg.

Oh, I suppose I should give the URL's. ;->=

http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/1.gif
http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/2.gif
http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/3.gif
http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/4.gif
http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/5.gif
http://www.geocities.com/area51/5196/nautterm/6.gif

I'll keep trying to get these in an appropriate format for surfing, til
then, there you go.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [OT]Strike Vector Next: RE: [OT]Strike Vector