Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long)

Re:Ship Names of the Nations

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:12:51 -0800
Subject: Re:Ship Names of the Nations

At 6:07 AM -0800 3/18/99, Izenberg, Noam wrote:
>Since I end up playing NSL pretty often, I'm interested in the Beast's
>offer of Austro-Hungarian ship names and terminaology. I assume they'll
>still be somewhat germanic, but not quite the same as old Deutchland.
>Heck - if there's any Check names floating around, I'd love to see
them,
>too.

I don't think the Czechs ever had much of a navy :-)  I can also
provide a list of ship names from the Ottoman Empire (thank you Naval
Institute Press) if there's any interest. They're largely Turkish
names, but they'd be a) authentic and b) obscure; and so perfect for
sci-fi gaming.

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [FT] Quick Q: Class 2 arcs Next: [FT]Ship Names of the Nations - WWI Austro-Hungary (Long)