Prev: [FH] Fleet Size: Alarishi Next: Re: Solar Thrust Page

[FT] Alarishi Tech

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:55:38 -0500
Subject: [FT] Alarishi Tech

Imperial Tactical Technologies wishes to announce:
1. the "Insert class name here" class SC.  Rumors that ITT simply bought
the
design for a ESU Lenov, disarmed it and added Superior Sensors are of
course
nonsense.  We also upped the price (440MCr).

2. Fighter AI's.  Usable only for Torpedo or Attack fighters (AI's can
handle attacking ships but aren't able to cope with fighter combat as
well).
No change in stats but it makes me feel better to know that a) it's only
silicon chips who face that demoralizing loss rate; and b) somewhere
back
home someone who would otherwise be in a fighter is instead happily
contributing to the 6% annual population increase.

3. Stealth missiles.  I'm proposing that MT missiles should be able to
reduce their payload to 1d6 and buy stealth instead.  Assume the average
sensor can't detect the missile until it's 18" away, and the missile
moves
18"/turn.  Of course, in a squadron this will motivate you to provide
scouts.  It will also be somewhat less likely to fall to PDS (perhaps
hit
probability reduced as if by Screen 1).  Discussion?

--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
Personal Site: www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html
Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Prev: [FH] Fleet Size: Alarishi Next: Re: Solar Thrust Page