Prev: Re: [FT] Initial Vectors Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

Re: Need an acceptable Beijing/B ADFC varient

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:53:39 -0600
Subject: Re: Need an acceptable Beijing/B ADFC varient

My thanks to both Tony and Oerjan for clearing up my confusion. And
laziness. ;->= I will take Fleet Book in hand, backward engineer several
designs, so I will be more confident of running my own manually.

As it was, I ended up flying NSL rather than ESU. Bad move on my part.
Okay, okay, the BAD move on my part was running slow and predicable, but
I REALLY could have used those 6 PDS's. The NSL's armor is very nice,
all right, but when Hobie's normally cursed dice start rolling FSE SML's
a preponderance of 6's, you need fewer SM's, not more places to take
damage. *shudder*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Initial Vectors Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress