Prev: OT: On a more personal note... Next: Re: On a more personal note...

RE: On a more personal note...

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:44:27 -0800
Subject: RE: On a more personal note...

Hooray!! i met my Wife as a Senior in HS (gah!) some 16 years ago. At an
AD&D game.(Hard to scare up BISMARCK players back then.) We dated thru
college and got married in '87. She still puts up with me <grin>...

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

correspondence
> with occasional meetings over coffee and conversation.  Over that
period
> I fell for her charm, intelligence, and beauty; but I always was
afraid
> to ask her out on a REAL date.
>
>	Well, to make a long story short (too late...) I finally worked
up
> the
> courage to asked her, we've gone out a few times (a movie at my place
> and a local alternative concert) and things have been going great!
Good
> bye Gina Hegyi!  Source of my past misery and melancholy!  Hello
Kristin
> Bachman, my bold, gothic, beauty!
>
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
>	"You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks

> with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads."
>
>					--Dr. Evil
>					"Austin Powers"
>
> E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		  WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: OT: On a more personal note... Next: Re: On a more personal note...