Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Preview ? Next: RE: On a more personal note...

OT: On a more personal note...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:03:23 -0600
Subject: OT: On a more personal note...

Hello all...

	I'd thought I'd let you guys in on something that is going on in
my
private life.

	A few times you may have heard me mention a young woman known as
"Gamer
Girl."	She is a young lady who also attends UWM and is an avid AD&D
player.  She and I have been keeping up a on-off-on-again correspondence
with occasional meetings over coffee and conversation.	Over that period
I fell for her charm, intelligence, and beauty; but I always was afraid
to ask her out on a REAL date.

	Well, to make a long story short (too late...) I finally worked
up the
courage to asked her, we've gone out a few times (a movie at my place
and a local alternative concert) and things have been going great!  Good
bye Gina Hegyi!  Source of my past misery and melancholy!  Hello Kristin
Bachman, my bold, gothic, beauty!

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks

with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads."

					--Dr. Evil
					"Austin Powers"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Preview ? Next: RE: On a more personal note...