Prev: Star Map Poster Next: Re: DSII - Yet another FMA enhancement to replace the chit draw

Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:44:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

John Leary wrote:

> Jared E Noble wrote:
> ...Snip...JTL
> >
> > That's it for now - Comments?
> >
> > Jared
>
>      Suspend logic.	Trying to understand why a weak hull ship
> can have a very high thrust will hurt the brain.
>
> :-)
>
> Bye for now
> John L.
>
> Other than that, interesting.

It is easy for me to understand....recently a highschool girl, in my
area, built a bridge out of toothpics that held up some 1000+ POUNDS.
If something so flimsey could hold up so much, a weak hulled high speed
ship is easy.

The more we think we know, the less we really do...

Donald Hosford

Prev: Star Map Poster Next: Re: DSII - Yet another FMA enhancement to replace the chit draw