Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!!

Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 23:51:45 GMT
Subject: Re: DS2 FMA Enhancement Invulnerability and Auto kills

In message
<Pine.OSF.4.02A.9903150203001.24701-100000@ccins.camosun.bc.ca> Brian
Burger writes:

> This isn't Mary Gentle the author of "Rats & Gargoyles" & "The
> Architecture of Desire", is it? I noticed the name as an SG2
playtester,
> and have been meaning to ask...no reason beyond simple curiousity!
>
> (good fantasy books, kind of Renaissance w/ magic feel.)

I wonder why she hasn't subscribed to the list? She posts pretty
frequently to soc.history.medieval, so if anybody wants her e-mail
address it should be a matter of public record on deja-news.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: Re: Weapon Naming Madness!!