Prev: Re: FMA Enhancement to Dirtside II Next: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement

Re: WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:45:20 -0500
Subject: Re: WARHEAD IMPACT! (was Re: (Con) GZGECC2: JON-DON'T READ!)

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> To Nick and all the guys attending GZG-ECC2, thank you all VERY much
for
> the shirts - the signed one was especially apprectaited - hey, now I
know
> that some of you can even write WITHOUT a computer..... (and you call
> yourselves Wargamers...??) <VERY BIG GRIN!>
>
> It sounds like you all had a great time, with good organisation and a
> really good atmosphere - I REALLY wish I had been able to make it
over, ah
> well, maybe in 2000 (though I think I said that in 1998 about 1999....
> :-/). Seriously, if funds and time permit then I'll be there.  Have
you
> fixed a date yet?
>
> Thanks again for the shirts, guys!
>
> Jon (GZG)

The dates for next year's are February 25-27, 2000 again in Lancaster,
PA.

I don't recall anyone taking a lot of video of the convention or games.
I may be mistaken.  I know that there were other photographers other
than
myself.

Thanks to Nick for the great idea with the shirts.

I'm glad you like them, Jon.

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: FMA Enhancement to Dirtside II Next: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement