Prev: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review... Next: [FT]Fleet sizes...

Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 09:47:51 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

At 9:19 AM -0800 3/13/99, Donald Hosford wrote:
>I'm doing it as I type this....It's a Zipped Quicktime video.	25meg!
>be prepaired
>for a 5-6 hour net session unless you have some kind of "continue
>where you left
>off" download software.
>
>What little I have seen, it looks cool.

I've got the whole thing (ADSL rocks). It's worth the download,
assuming you're not seeing something playing with the trailer tonight.
This one looks cooler than anything we've seen yet. neato new
starfighters !

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review... Next: [FT]Fleet sizes...