Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 12:19:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

> Los wrote:
> >
> > OK I just saw this today at the matinee. First off the most
important part...

> > I saw the new Star wars trailer. very nice, lots of ground combat,
grav tanks
> > and infantry action. Well worth the five bucks.
>
>	  In order to save myself the cash, I think I'll just download
it off the
> SW site.
>

> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

I'm doing it as I type this....It's a Zipped Quicktime video.  25meg!
be prepaired
for a 5-6 hour net session unless you have some kind of "continue where
you left
off" download software.

What little I have seen, it looks cool.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules! Next: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...