Prev: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement Next: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!

Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 02:51:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT/FT] My Wing Commander review...

Los wrote:

> OK I just saw this today at the matinee. First off the most important
part...

> I saw the new Star wars trailer. very nice, lots of ground combat,
grav tanks
> and infantry action. Well worth the five bucks.

	In order to save myself the cash, I think I'll just download it
off the
SW site.

> Anyway, it's worth a three dollar matinee or a video rental for sure
but
> Don't go pay 8 or ten bucks unless you are bored or rich.

	I stopped by the local grocery store this morning and found the
"Offical" WC movie magazine in the news rack.  I noticed the following:

	The ships and fighters don't look a thing like the ones in any
of the
games.

	The Kilrathi don't look like Kilrathi.

	Fox is recycling props.  Amoungst a picture of the various
weapons used
in the movie I saw....

	AN M41A PLUSE RIFLE!!!!!  (Somewhere in sci-fi hero heaven,
Hicks is
crying.)

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks

with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads."

					--Dr. Evil
					"Austin Powers"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Dirtside II FMA Enhancement Next: Re: [OT] Jon Tuffley Made It Into Murphy's Rules!