Prev: Re: FMA Enhancement to Dirtside II - Ogre, Active Armour Next: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite

Re: [semi-FT?] online warpwar rules mods?

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:57:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [semi-FT?] online warpwar rules mods?

KOCHTE@stsci.edu wrote:
> Someone posted a few weeks ago a URL for some rules
modifications/upgrades
> to Metagaming's WarpWar. I thought I had saved the msg, but alas, I
did not.
> If anyone has it handy could I request an email with said info please?
(yeah,
> yeah, I could spend some time digging through the archives, and I
would, but
> I don't remember what thread the URL was posted under, and I don't
have
> sufficient time at work to do this :-( ).

   The one copy of the rules on a web site as in the published
Metagamming edition have been removed.	But there is another
edition done in 1994 by the "WarpWar Design Group" (who I believe
were a few people from rec.games.board) which is a slightly revised
version.  They named this the second edition and it can be found at
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~gc00/reviews/warpwar.html

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold			<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: FMA Enhancement to Dirtside II - Ogre, Active Armour Next: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite