Prev: RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight Next: Re: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight

Re: Painting soft plastic (was Re: [FT] Basing Fighters)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:57:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Painting soft plastic (was Re: [FT] Basing Fighters)

<<  http://www.dejanews.com  >>

*blush* I went to Dejanews, tried using date instead of confidence,
but seem to only find paint stripping and figure sales.

And a very old post I made that only mentioned the primer stuff.

I'll see if I can't come up with a document that includes what I've
mentioned, and submit it to the fellow doing the paint FAQ.

If anyone has suggestions/tips, send them to me at devans@uneb.edu,
and I'll be sure to attribute, as well as keeping a copy on my
web site until I'm certain that it's included in the FAQ.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight Next: Re: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight