Prev: RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight Next: Re: Painting soft plastic (was Re: [FT] Basing Fighters)

RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:49:27 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight

>Tim -
>
>   Did you remember to put in an arrival time?  The program has to know
>when you want to get there...
>
>Keith

Slight user interface design flaw, but this does now
work when you put in the arrival time, you also have to enter
the rocket exhaust velocity to get mass / fuel ratio. Its
because I got defaults I didn't think I needed to add anything.

Making the entry fields more distinct and having a clue
box describing the need to enter values would help.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] Solar Thrust: Strategic spaceflight Next: Re: Painting soft plastic (was Re: [FT] Basing Fighters)