Prev: Re: Gen Con (!!) Next: Re: Gen Con (!!)

RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:57:12 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

We get them from some pizza places here in OZ as well.	I'm going to get
some to mount my Micromachine X-Wings & Y wings, as they're the right
separation.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.