Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

Re: Gen Con (!!)

From: "Mark A. Siefert: LORD OF ALL EVIL!" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:37:21 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Gen Con (!!)

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 devans@uneb.edu wrote:

I've got 3 events lined up.  However, I'm having a little problem with
on
of them.

	Servered Dreams:  A FT2.5 scenario based on (what else?) the
Hugo
Award winning B5 episode.  I plan on using Richard Bax's rules with some
additions of my own.

	Gothic Thrust:	FT2.5 set in WH40K using my rules.  I'll be
trying
to get as many BFG ships that I can for this one.

	FT Demo Derby:	Let's put it this way.	A munchkin ship free for
all.  However, I've only recieved confirmation on the first two events.
I'm going to have to contact Andon on this one.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

"[Like] fire and fusion, government is a dangerous servant and a
terrible
master."

					--Professor Bernardo de la Paz
					"The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
					by Robert A. Heinlein

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu	WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [FT] Playtest of Fulton's MT Missile rules proposal Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters