Prev: Re: Gen Con (!!) Next: Re: [FT] FTL

Re: Gen Con (!!)

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:04:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Gen Con (!!)

> From: 	 devans@uneb.edu
> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Date: 	 Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:09:28 -0600
> Subject:	 Re: Gen Con (!!)
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

> *sigh* Unfortunately, the last I heard, miniatures games are
> still going to be out in the middle of nowhere. However, I'm
> definitely going to be there; might even sign up for something
> this time. ;->=

Well until the old building is renovated we'll have to put up with a
bus ride to get to the miniature games.  However, last years games
were a success in spite of the hassle (and the Biblical Rain on
Thursday and Friday!!),  we just have to hold out one more year!

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Gen Con (!!) Next: Re: [FT] FTL