Prev: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite Next: Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line

RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: JDoch226@a...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 23:57:21 EST
Subject: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

I just saw this idea somewhere - can't remember where but I don't think
it was
on the list.  I tried it myself and like it.  Use the traditional 1"
diameter
washer as a guide to cutting a circle out of cork sheet ( I bought mine,
pretty cheap,  as gasket material at the hardware store).  Glue the cork
circle to the washer, stick six pins in the cork and spray the whole
thing
black.	Glue one fighter to the top of each pin, then remove pins as
fighters
die and replace the pins to play again.
Jed Docherty

Prev: Re: [DS2] DS2 Lite Next: Re: [DS] Stone mountain mini sci fi line