Prev: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:07:46 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

On my 'to do' list is to try and make fighter stands
with fighters attached, but on small columns, and try
black 'caps' to slip on top of the columns as each
fighter dies. The plan is to make my own fighters, put
them on counter/bases, then mold the lot out of resin.
Don't run molding myself, but I've a friend with a bit
of experience.

With everything but the fighters and a center measuring
point painted black, the caps should just make the
fighters disappear.

I'll let you know how they come out, IF this falls
through the cracks in my wall of procrastination. ;->=

The_Beast, who just bought a friend's large and PAINTED
NSL fleet, and wonders if he'll EVER get his NAC ships,
or Texacoan fleet, going...

Prev: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters