Prev: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:51:58 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

> >John Crimmins wrote:
> >
> >> How do you base your fighters?  Until now, I've been mounting a
cardboard
> >> triangle on a GW flight base, and mounting a figher on each corner.
 It's
> >> not bad, but I want to do better.	Does anyone do anything
particularly
> >> brilliant that doesn't require an engineering degree?

Those who were at the con saw my solution:  glue 6 earring posts to
either
a GeoHex fighter stand (with the pegs removed) or a washer of the same
size.  Glue an earring back to the bottom of each fighter.  This allows
you to position the fighters at different heights and, more importantly,
remove fighters from the stand when they've been destroyed - no extra
die
needed.

Keith

kwatt@astro.umd.edu
Univ. of Maryland Astronomy

Prev: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: RE: [FT] Basing Fighters