Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Was once something to do with Re: [HIST] IAS Population

RE: [FT]Sensors -Xeno Sensors & FTL

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 08:22:15 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT]Sensors -Xeno Sensors & FTL

>views of the SV - I can see 'swarms' of SV warping into a systems to
>graze...

I don't see the actual SV ships as creatures requiring feeding like a
swarm of space cows. My view of the SV is as master genetic
bio-engineers
the ships are just large biots that don't require feeding as such. They
probably contain the bio-engineered equivalent of a warp core or fusion
reactor to provide energy. The screwyness of these systems is what gives
us the SV energy generation profile seen in MT.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2 Next: Was once something to do with Re: [HIST] IAS Population