Prev: Re: A Kids game... Next: Re: Dark Nebula Maps Sent!

Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:32:27 +1300
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:
>hey, i like that idea! i'm not entirely sure that rolling against
>leadership is appropriate, but i agree that troop quality is a major
>issue. maybe roll troop quality against fire control die - better FC
will
>get systems-down risks (ones) less often, but when they do, it's harder
>stop them :-).

    Think about low quality crew trying to fix a high tech fire control
system, "Where's the reset button, sir? I don't know, I'm tryin' to read
the
F***ing manual! S***!"

    Think about high quality crew trying to fix a high tech fire control
system, "I'm reseting the fire control system now,... It's coming
on-line,... Ready for next shot, sir! Aiming!"

:-) There's your answer as to why I use troop quality and leader ship
rating.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz ICQ: 26227169
Blind See-Saw, DSII, DSII FAQ, GZG-L email FAQ, FUDGE, UY, MSH & WBG:
    http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/

Prev: Re: A Kids game... Next: Re: Dark Nebula Maps Sent!