Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... you will be. Next: [FT]Sensors -Xeno Sensors & FTL

Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 18:43:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Weird ship (was:Re: Ship Control Cards)

Aaron Teske wrote:
> It's from Grenadier's Space Squadrons/Stellardate: 2998 minis; I know,
> 'cause it's mine. ^_^  I got it in a blister, not in a box, but I've
heard
> they released 'em in boxes before.

	Yes, mine was from a box.  I've got all the others
	too, but that's the most impressive one.

	There is another amusing ship that appears to be
	a species of tanker.  It has two docking probes and
	lots of spherical tanks down the back.

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... you will be. Next: [FT]Sensors -Xeno Sensors & FTL