Prev: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: Re: Ship Control Cards

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: "Mike Jameson" <mikefjames@b...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:28:42 -0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

guide to basing fighters

get some plasticard from  your local shop
draw around the base of a hex stand on the card
cut this out and glue to the top of the stand
paint black
glue 1 fighter to each of the six corners.

this should give you a fairly good base, and leaves a space in the
middle to
put a small D6 for keeping track of losses

Mike Jameson

mikefjames@btinternet.com
http://www.btinternet.com/~mikefjames/homepage/Fullthrust.html

>John Crimmins wrote:
>
>> How do you base your fighters?  Until now, I've been mounting a
cardboard
>> triangle on a GW flight base, and mounting a figher on each corner.
It's
>> not bad, but I want to do better.  Does anyone do anything
particularly
>> brilliant that doesn't require an engineering degree?
>>

>I've made a fighter stand that's similar in concept to your card
triangle.
It
>has a cylindrical cap that slips over the top of a GW base and three
arms
>coming out from this centre. You then mount a fighter on the end of
each
arm.