Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 14:13:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

[Much Snippage]

All right, all right, I've got to get around to playing DSII again.
Soon.
One question, though:

>Weapon Impact dice types:
>
>HEL:		All ranges D4
>HVC:		Close range D8, Medium range D6, Long range D4
>MDC:		Close range D10, Medium range D8, Long range D6
>HKP:		Close range D10, Medium range D8, Long range D6
>DFFG:		Close range D12, Medium range D8, Long range D4
>GMS*:		All ranges D8
>
>* GMS/H counts as Class 3, GMS/L as Class 2, GMS/P or IAVR as Class 1.

D4 seems a little harsh for the HEL.  Why not D6?  The HVC does only red
at
medium range, and the MDC and HKP do only red at long range, and they
both
get D6.  Of course, D4 vs. Ablative armor would make be entirely
appropriate.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [OFFICIAL][DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2