Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: [FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 09:17:47 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

Denny Graver wrote:

> What sensor range can fighters be detected at, and would they have
similar
> sensor ranges to ships, or one step lower ?  I.e. fighters sensor
range is
> 36" rather than 54" due to smaller sensor packages - still military,
though.

1) Half range detection for fighters sounds like fun.

2) I have always considered the fighters to be directed to the
intercept.   A range equal to the 'burn an endurance to intercept'
value would be fair.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: Re: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...