Prev: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: [FT] AAR-IF vs NRE

[OFFICIAL] been off-line a day or so...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 23:09:33 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] been off-line a day or so...

Hi all,

My ISP has been playing silly b*ggers again (well, apparently it's a
Telecom fault outside their control, so the claim...) and I've been
unable
to send or receive mail  for about a day and a half. It's now back up
(obviously), and I've just downloaded fifty or so mails, but reading
through some of them makes me think I may have missed some in the
downtime.
If anyone has posted anything in the last couple of days that needed an
[OFFICIAL] response, and hasn't got one, could they let me know?

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: [FT] AAR-IF vs NRE