Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [HIST] IAS introduction - Background + Ships

Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:02:18 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>
> DS2 and SG2 if my understanding was correct. We SG2ers don't like to
> be lumped in with those unruly DIrtsiders.... (grin).

oh, what difference does it make ... you're all just ortillery fodder
anyway :-).

"Leave it, Rico! Mobile Infantry and Fleet don't mix ..."
to misquote a film i saw *again* this wednesday ...

> It definitely
> makes sense (given commonalities in vehicles and units in both
> systems) to do the supplement for both, esp given that you have KV
> 25mm ground troops so nicely produced!
>
> Mind you, like all things in the Tuffleyverse, they come out at the
> best speed our exalted leader can produce them....

well, we know that in the Tuffleyverse, Newtonian mechanics does not
apply
(specifically, rather than acceleration is rate of change of velocity,
acceleration is half the rate of change of velocity); perhaps familiar
Einsteinian concepts of space-time causality and event flow are
similarly
different?

Tom

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: [HIST] IAS introduction - Background + Ships