Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 14:56:20 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:

DS2 and SG2 if my understanding was correct. We SG2ers don't like to
be lumped in with those unruly DIrtsiders.... (grin). It definitely
makes sense (given commonalities in vehicles and units in both
systems) to do the supplement for both, esp given that you have KV
25mm ground troops so nicely produced!

Mind you, like all things in the Tuffleyverse, they come out at the
best speed our exalted leader can produce them.... so I'm hoping to
see BDS this year sometime.

> On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>
> > That said, I am in the me-too camp, but please explain to me my faux
paux
> > concerning Bugs Don't Surf. I'm still confused by your response to
my earlier
> > bringing it up. I honestly thought BDS was the working title for
FBII.

> i was under the impression BDS was the KV/SV supplement for DS2 ...
>
> Tom

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley