Prev: Re: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:02:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Jon Davis wrote:

> Aaron Teske wrote:
> > >My normally reserved self was getting into the role of
> > >a green and terrified platoon leader.
> >
> > Not to mention all the puttering and whooshing noises... not just
there,
> > but also at the SGII/WH40K game on Sunday. ^_^

Puttering and whooshing noises? I had a (non-gaming) roommate ask me
once
if we made little noises as we "played with our toy tanks". I vehemently
denied the charge, and said that no wargamer I'd ever heard of did such
thing. I've just been proven a liar... :)

> Oh dear.  The truth is out.  I'm 40 going on 12.  :-)

Oh dear is right... :)

Puttering and whooshing noises, indeed. 'Course, I'm probably just
jealous
that I missed the con. Sounds like it was great...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report