Prev: Re: Dark Nebula Maps Sent! Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

Re: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:47:38 -0500
Subject: Re: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

>* when you take better care of your GeoHex than your front yard. (or
your
>GeoHex is greener than the front yard)

What do you mean, "take care of your yard"?

>* When your Excel spreadsheet to track your miniatures to paint exceed
the
>filesize of your Excel spreadsheet to track your stock investments.

Okay, I've made investments in miniatures...but you seem to be talking
about
two different things here?

>* When your Christmas list you give to your wife is composed entirely
of
>GHQ/StoneMountain/Old Glory part numbers and the phone number of your
favorite
>mail order hobby shop.

My wife is pretty good about this sort of thing but the rest of my
relatives
I have to tell, "You'll never find the right gift, just put a check in
the
envelope."

Prev: Re: Dark Nebula Maps Sent! Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board