Prev: Hobby Paints - re liquitex? Next: Re: [FT] Minatures and large ships/stations

ORION RISING ~ April 23-25

From: nemesice@i...
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 12:56:17 -0500
Subject: ORION RISING ~ April 23-25

Greetings one and all. Glad to hear GZG-ECC II was a hit. I want to let
you
know about another game-con coming up.

Orion Rising is a weekend event to be held April 23-25 in Toronto. This
years
venue is the Days Inn next to Maple Leaf Gardens.

Ken Winland and Dave Graham have agreed to run their usual excellent
scenarios
for Stargrunt and Heavy Gear. I will be trying my hand at Dirtside
again.

I mentioned Full Thrust to the Rigel Group (organizers). They still have
space
and would really appreciate hearing from anyone who would be willing to
run
it.

They anticipate having thier own domain name shortly, but till then you
can
find
the schedule and all the relevant site & contact info at:

http://www.interlog.com/~hiatas

If you have any other questions drop me a note or contact the Rigel
Group

-=NemesIce=-

Prev: Hobby Paints - re liquitex? Next: Re: [FT] Minatures and large ships/stations