Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: [GZG-ECC,DS2] Moonbase XI AAR

Wing Commander preview

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 18:17:16 -0800
Subject: Wing Commander preview

oohh ! The first trailer (that I've seen) for the Wing Commander movie
just went by.

Looked like a rather 'dark' rendition of the tech, closer to Star Wars
than Aliens. A quick net search turned up the official movie website at
http://www.wcmovie.com/

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.

Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: [GZG-ECC,DS2] Moonbase XI AAR