Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: RE: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:08:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover

>>On a semi-related note, has anyone come up with a Sa'Vasku paint
scheme
>>that they'd like to share?  I've got a whole bunch of them now, and
I'm not
>>sure how to approach them.  I'm going to grab some books about insects
and
>>crustaceans from work tomorrow, and see if I can find any inspiration
>>there, but it's always good to hear suggestions from others.
>
>So far we've painted up to Sa'Vasku "fleets".
>First one (painted by Derek):
[...]
>This looks good (very organic), but takes a while.

Aye yi yi, you guys are incredible. Me, I took the simplistic approach:
base coat grey, then painted over with metallic black. Very simple and
easy,.	:-}

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: RE: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries