Prev: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:54:25 +1100
Subject: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

I have done them with a deep or metallic purple base coat, topped by
sponging black over the top (with the most open sponge you can find).
Gloss everything. Heavily.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies
Fleet Admiral Doyle - ESU Vesuvius (La Fayette invasion force)
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod. (Strong self image ;-) )